DISCO International, Inc.
Who we are
DISCO International, Inc. (“DI”), the owner and operator of the DI family of websites listed below, is a New York based United States subsidiary of its parent company DISCO Inc. http://www.disc.co.jp/en/, which parent company is located in Japan.
DI is the company that owns and operates the following websites:
- www.discointer.com (DISCO International Corporate Website, “DIC”), which is DI’s main corporate website that primarily contains information concerning DI’s corporate operations, businesses, press releases, and career opportunities.
- careerforum.net (Career Forum Net, “CFN”), which is DI’s website for candidates who are interested in attending various career forums and benefiting from DI’s career portal offerings for Japanese-English bilingual candidates who are in search of a variety of career opportunities.
- www.applyesl.com (ApplyESL.Com, “AESL”), which is DI’s website primarily focused on assisting international applicants who are seeking to study abroad via ESL programs in both North America and the United Kingdom. ApplyESL.com includes an option for applicants benefit from a “Do-It-Yourself Study Abroad” ESL school search and application submission functionality.
- umami-insider.com (Umami-Insider.com, “UI”), which is DI’s online Japanese food and cooking informational media site.
- www.eigonorirekisho.com (English Resume.Com, “ERC”), which is DI’s website for candidates who are interested in the benefits of DI’s automated Japanese-to-English resume writing functionality.
The websites above shall be referred to herein collectively as the “DI Sites.”